Home Buying & Investing
“We pride ourselves on repeat business”
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life.
Making a smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs.
Our services and experience range from financial aid, to
helping you find the property that best suits you or your family.
For your convenience, we also provide you with listings through email!
We pride ourselves on repeat business, and we hope you’ll come to understand why!
We'll Find You The Perfect Property
We will guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at in the area that meet your specific criteria, to getting the best financing.
Provide you with all the information needed
Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
We'll always Have your best interest at heart
We will make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and we will always help you avoid costly mistakes.
BEFORE YOU START SEARCHING…
- Check your credit rating, and straighten out any errors before it’s too late
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase (including the down payment)
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Choose a REALTOR that you trust and who understands YOUR needs
- Determine the neighborhood that best matches your needs
- Identify important features you need/want that you want your new home to have.
CLOSING COSTS TO EXPECT…
- Lender charges: loan processing, underwriting, preparation & establishing an escrow account
- Third-party charges: insurance, title search, & home inspections and termites
- Government fees include: deed recording & state and local mortgage taxes
- Escrow and interest fees include: homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.